The Bahamas is a beautiful country made up of over 700 islands in the Atlantic Ocean. It is known for its crystal clear waters, white sandy beaches, and lush greenery. With such stunning natural beauty, it is no wonder that the real estate market in The Bahamas is thriving. There are many real estate agencies in the country, each with its own unique offerings. In this essay, we will look at the ten most important real estate agencies in The Bahamas.
Top Ten List of Real Estate Agencies in The Bahamas
- ERA Dupuch Real Estate: ERA Dupuch is one of the oldest real estate agencies in The Bahamas. It has been in business for over 70 years. They offer a wide range of services, including commercial and residential real estate sales and rentals, appraisals, and property management.
- Damianos Sotheby’s International Realty: Damianos Sotheby’s is an exclusive real estate agency that specializes in luxury properties. They have a wide range of listings, from stunning beachfront villas to private islands.
- HG Christie: HG Christie is one of the largest real estate agencies in The Bahamas. It has over 90 years of experience. They offer a wide range of properties. From affordable condos to luxurious estates. They have offices in several locations on different islands.
- Engel & Völkers Bahamas: Engel & Völkers is a global luxury real estate agency. They have recently expanded to The Bahamas. They offer a wide range of high-end properties, including waterfront homes, private islands, and commercial properties.
- Coldwell Banker Bahamas: Coldwell Banker is a global real estate agency. It has been operating in The Bahamas for over 20 years. They offer a wide range of services, including residential and commercial real estate sales and rentals, property management, and appraisals.
- James Sarles Realty: James Sarles offers a wide range of properties, from affordable condos to luxury villas. He has a team of experienced agents to assist clients, especially on Grand Bahama Island.
- Island Living Real Estate: Island Living is a boutique real estate agency that specializes in luxury properties. They have a wide range of listings, including beachfront villas, private islands, and commercial properties.
- Mosko Realty: Mosko Realty is a family-owned real estate agency. They have been operating in The Bahamas for over 40 years. They offer a wide range of properties, from affordable homes to luxury estates. Their focus is mainly on Grand Bahama Island.
- Keys Bahamas Realty is a full-service real estate brokerage. They describe themselves as an agency for agents, built by agents! Their leadership team is as responsive to the real estate market as they are to the team. Keys Bahamas is Grand Bahama based.
- Grand Bahama Development Co. is not really a real estate agency. DEVCO is a multifaceted real estate and development company with an inventory of 70,000 acres based on Grand Bahama. When it comes to what we do, we’re focused on expanding your vision and bringing you closer to acquiring your dream land.
Confused about all the different options?
Real Estate and Property Search sometimes can be confusing. If you look for assistance, give us a call. You can make your online appointment through this link.